Forums are back in action! ×

Gentlemen and ladies, may I present, myself!

Hey y'all! Total level 0 beginner reporting in!

I've been avoiding making myself healthy for far too long, and you guys have given me the motivation to finally start making some changes! Thank you all! I'm super excited about joining in this community. I'm looking forward to learning a lot and leveling up. 

As a beginner, I'm starting out as an Adventurer because 1) I'm a total n00b, gotta take things one step at a time. 2) My first focus is losing weight. Once I get myself into a healthy lifestyle and weight, I fully intend to join up with a more goal focused guild to get me on the path to becoming the best person I can possibly be.

On a more personal note: I'm a pretty chill gal overall. I love anything outdoors and I want to eventually try out every kind of dance. Animals are my passion (along with nearly anything nature-related) which is why I'm working on eventually becoming a professional dog trainer. My nerd side is mostly from being a bookworm and casual gaming (Legend of Zelda, Harvest Moon/Rune Factory, Skyrim, WoW, etc.).

That's about it. Again I'm really happy that I found this wonderful community, I'm actually looking forward to getting fit now! I hope that we can all be great friends and worthy rivals!

~Dark_Lady_Link

(A.K.A. Grace)

• Like 1

--------------------------------------------------------

~          Dark_Lady_Link's Awakening          ~

--------------------------------------------------------

Welcome!  Agreed that that photo is adorable!! :)

I'm a casual gamer too, and recently got back into WoW with the Draenor release... I am loving it again!

You've got a great starter goal, and especially taking things slowly.  It's easy to get overwhelmed and put too much on yourself!  Good luck, you can do it!

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Welcome dear. Hope you enjoy your stay with NF family. And good luck on leveling up your life.

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Thanks for the compliments and encouragement! :)

No problem. People on here are pretty awesome encouraging. You'll fit in well. :D

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram