Forums are back in action! ×

Glad I have lots of quarters, as I need to respawn again...

So at 37, it is time for me to get it together. I'm not quite at my largest weight, but close. I joined the academy four months ago, and never got going. And two months ago found out moving to a new state. Never been away from home before really. Sort of nervous. Back before my weight blew up, moving would have been fun. I was so social and outgoing. Now I'm sort of a homebody.

My back makes much of anything difficult. But I so miss enjoying life. Tennis and hiking and scuba used to be the things I lived for. Now I'm lucky to walk the dogs. I just have trouble getting started. But this is a new plan. Not waiting until a day in the future like January 1st. I just have to work on eating cause exercise hurts so bad if just discourages me.

Wish me luck. Cannot do much worse than I have in 2014 so far. Only way to go is up. :)

You can do it, one day at a time!  Baby steps might not seem like much at first but when you look back in a few months and see all the progress you've made towards making yourself healthy and happy, it's totally worth it.

Good luck!! :)

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65