Forums are back in action! ×

Yep - I'm respawning too...

So I was in the groove for awhile and then somewhere I lost it. Don't know where. Don't know how. Stella found hers, but I can't seem to find mine.

It's time for me to respawn.

How?

One of my weak points is not having a plan for meals. I'm a relatively decent cook - I was literally a chef in training at one point (need to get back to culinary school!) - and can make some tasty dishes that would rival any meal delivery service (and at 1/2 the cost!).

So I've recently found what seems to be a good meal planning website and am in the process of plugging in all of my Paleo-ish recipes for main dishes, side dishes, drinks, etc. From that point, I can build menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner thru drag and drop into a calendar. I really believe that's going to be a HUGE help in overcoming this vicious cycle I keep finding myself in where I don't plan my day of meals and end up defaulting to the less healthy cafeteria food at work, or *gasp* fast food.

When I really think about it, planning my meals has really been my only weak point in this whole journey. I feel like once I have that conquered and in my arsenal, I'll have an easier time battling the "monster".

Wish me luck! :redface-new:

It sounds like you have a fantastic plan in place that is going to help you get back into that groove--while also upping your confidence by letting you flex your foodie muscles. :D 

(Would you mind sharing the link? That website sounds FANTASTIC!)

Tseecka
Lvl 2 Amazonian Adventurer
STR: 8 DEX: 5 STA: 3.5 CON: 6.5 WIS: 6.5 CHA: 1.5
"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~*~Exercise daily if convenient. If inconvenient, exercise anyway~*~
Daily Battle Log: HERE

Accountibilibuddies: Looking :(