Forums are back in action! ×

Where to start... where did things ultimately go down hill...  why am i defeating myself??

RESPAWN!

I feel like I've respawned myself (without realizing it) many times over the last 7-8 years. My first "life" was so poor, i was probably 25 years old, 240lbs and pushing a size 42jeans. I wasn't happy, felt horrible and ultimately decided to change. This initial respawn life lasted over a year and had me drop from 240lbs down to 160!  I was happy for probably the first time in my entire life! 

What changed... Full time job, responsibilities, injuries. In one short word: Excuses.

I will not go into detail of my attempts and failures to keep in shape, but fast forward to December 2014.  I am now back up to 215lbs and once again seeing the shadow of depression clouding over me, hindering my progress, covering my path back to the light.

RESPAWN!

Its time to get back on the wagon! Push back the cloud of doubt and depression and blaze a new path back to the world! 

Will this be a solo adventure or will I find allies along the way.... only time will tell, but either way I cannot allow myself to fail.

↑↑↓↓â†â†’â†â†’ B A START

Lets Go!

• Like 1

And I am the exact opposite. Skinny my whole life with the ability to eat whatever I want. The problem? High cholesterol at the age of 30. Weak with no stamina. Worked out and ate right for 6 months and lowered my chlesterol more than 40 points, keeping me off medication...for now. Moved to Puerto Rico where EVERYTHING is fried and it's impossible to get fresh vegetables. Weight is up a bit, weak again and I'm guessing my cholesterol ain't too good anymore. Time to Respawn this B. 

Friend just gave me a weight bench. Setting it up TONIGHT. Ate Hummus for breakfast. Mother effin hummus. Gonna lay off the crap snacks, soda and other junk that doesn't satisfy my hunger or help in any way. Let's do this.