Forums are back in action! ×

Ah, the holidays. A perfect time to get tons of sweets and stuff ya face till ya drop. Done it multiple times this week. Those danish cookies are vicious...

Damn. I've been going really true for like a year now, intermittent fasting, eating healthier, no soda (mostly), cutting most sugar (every now and then, on the weekends or sometimes weeks at an end without any).Killing kobolds.You know, typical stuff. So far so good.I've done my workouts, every two days, hard stuff. Leveled up.Gone from couch potato to splits.Lost visible weight. Got nice gear.

But Jesus, is winter a hard season. Suddenly I get the urge to eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in sight! And of course, what's there to eat, but cookies and sweets!? So...well you get the picture.I've fallen off the wagon. It's been slowly building up for the past month, eating more and more and more until...it erupted like the Vesuvius,man. Boom, vacuum cleaner.I've gotten killed. So now, like in WoW, I have to retrace my steps back to my body as a ghost.

So now, this is my rant. I wanna get back on the wagon. First step, fix my eating schedule.Kill the bastard that killed me. Back to intermittent fasting. It's been a real pleasure doing it, at least after I worked through my food obsession(" How many minutes to the next meal!??!?").But now I gotta do it all over again. Walking back to your body takes time. Ah, well, that's that. I've already cut most sugars, no sweets, no soda, at least until I get back to what it was. Of course, not all at once. That'd be scary.

Small steps.In real life, there's no guardian angel.You gotta do it yourself.(or get somebody to cast a revive spell on you, but no druids or priests in my life,solo hunter all the way~)

/casts Rebirth

/casts Rejuvenation

/dance

:D :D :D

I think the most important thing I've learned since joining NF is this - fitness is a marathon, not a sprint.  I try to remember it every day when my brain is whining about not wanting to work out, or if I have an extra side with lunch, and even when I see my progress and how far I've come.  Takes a long time, and that wagon is so easy to fall off of.  You're mindful you need to respawn though, so one day at a time. 

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65