Forums are back in action! ×

Well... I've had better!

So, for National Respawn Day, it's time get my health back on track.  I was doing well, but I'm a music student and this semester was my hardest yet!  I was taking 20 hours at school and had to put on my first recital along with having to work 12 hours a week to pay for what my loans couldn't cover!  I was insanely busy.  There were moments I thought I might fail classes! But the semester is coming to a close now, and I've mostly made it through that craziness.  I still have some finals left, but after what I've been through all semester long... I got this!  So, it's time to get back on the health wagon and ride it out.  I normally don't have problems getting myself to the gym when I don't let life get in the way.  So, I want my focus to be on my diet.  I need to be much more consistent.  I go through weeks of either 1. Great 2. Eh or 3. I give up.  I'd rather be consistently "eh" than keep fluctuating between the three of those.  So, I'm taking the next 30 days to eat vegetables with every meal, and cook for myself 5-6 days a week instead of going out to eat 5 days a week!  My wallet should certainly love this too.  So, here's to the next 30 days.  Respawn in 3...2...1...GO!

You should be proud of yourself for taking the first steps towards improving your health. Start NOW instead of Jan. 1st so that you can be ahead of the crowd. It's okay if there are bumps in the road, what matters is having the strength to get back up and keep on fighting. May the Force be with you!

"Don't trade what you want most of all for what you want in the moment."