Forums are back in action! ×

Must resist the dark side....

I am fairly new to nerd fitness and i was doing well, 2 weeks going strong on the paleo diet, then disaster struck. Thanksgiving. I went into the holiday with the mindset of a "cheat day" but what started as a cheat day turned into a downward spiral of everything not paleo in the days that followed. Sugar, bread, oats, grains, sugar, sugar, and yes more sugar. I was pretty down about it and missed some workouts but after my TRX class today I felt new found determination so when I got home I decided to check into nerd fitness,and what did I find? The perfect article for exactly how I was feeling. I was instantly drawn in by the title and by the time I finished the article my health bar had gone from 0hp to over 9000! I set to work setting up my respawn goals and am very determined to stick to them! Goodluck to myself and all the other rebellions who were mass resurrected today!

Higgles

post-34190-0-33058000-1417564508_thumb.j

love the self-reminders. I'll got one too, it reminds me the plan and the goal. To EAT PRIMAL (Mark Sisson's take on paleo) and LGN (look good naked).

post-33838-0-21900000-1417824861_thumb.j

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft