Forums are back in action! ×

Anthony the Developer Respawns!

So ever since I moved to Raleigh to being my career back in July the road has been bumpy. To many nights of skipping the workout because traffic sucks and takes to long to get home. To many nights of eating what ever I wanted( to much celebration of the new career). I switched from Paleo to a Keto-Paleo combo for about 3 weeks and practically went insane from lack of carbs which I think was the straw.

Well I actually respawned on monday morning. I rebuilt my workout plan, picked up some winter running clothes, started my logging back up and I am back on my good ol Paleo. I did not do tooo much damage from my wagon falling and am currently sitting at 256 with my goal of 210ish still in mind. I am back on the horse and this article today really was just the extra motivation to keep it up.

I am currently  doing Barbell Battalion level 2 on M-W-F with the jump rope bonus level every day (Just got my new leather rope today and will brake it in tomorrow), Run 30 mins on T-Th-Sa and walk for 20 mins during lunch every day at work. I have switched back to my college ways of getting up and workout out at 6 am before I start my day rather then do it when I get home, this will really help me with the lack of motivation when I get home from work. When the new building opens in February (Complete with gym) I will probably go back to working out at nights at the gym at work then go home, which works even better.

Anthony

Nekramess Level 2 Half-Orc Monk

STR:3 | DEX:1 | STA:3 | CON:2 | WIS:2 | CHA:1

dif tor heh smusma - Live long and prosper. -- Commander Spock

Battle Log :  : Challenges 1