Forums are back in action! ×

Respawn to face the Sugar Beast

Nothing like a Thanksgiving feast to make you want to restart your nutrition quests.  I bested some quests a couple of weeks back, but life threw me for a loop and I got off track.  I moved, work got crazy, and the next thing I knew I was staying up all night in front of the TV and stuffing my face full of junk.  So it's a new month and a new quest and I'm ready to tackle my next challenge.  So this month I'm taking on a boss fight and tackling the Sugar Beast.  I've recruited my ally (girlfriend), dispelled the easy to snack on treats, and started to prep my batcave.  I have leveled up my diet to level 4.  I've been keeping my food log.  I stopped drinking my calories.  Now it's time to break the sugar addiction.

So far the bat cave has saved me the most.  Most of my cravings come at night when I'm watching the latest installment from Geek & Sundry.  Tonight it was just sweetness.  I just wanted something sweet on my tongue.  So instead I fixed myself a big glass of water.  Then an hour later it was baked goods.  I wanted a muffin or cake or something moist and chewy and sweet.  It's weird that I crave textures, not just flavors.  I'm not really sure what that means, but if anyone has any advice of what has worked for them when trying to defeat the Sugar Beast, I could really use a walkthrough right about now.

I hear you on craving textures, but unfortunately no cure besides not having it in the house

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet