Forums are back in action! ×

I haven’t been on the message boards for a very long time, but National Respawn day is as good a day any to get back on here.

I have been losing weight slowly, surely and constantly for the last (almost) 2 years. I came down from 110 kg to 85 kg today.  The last few weeks I have been slacking, not running or doing any exercise.  Also my 80/20 Paleo went out the door for some inexplicable reason, which is silly, because eating Paleo gives me energy. 

I have seen 81 kg on the scale 2 months ago, and then I got lazy and side-tracked and really just tired. This time of year I can feel that I haven’t had any vacation time for a year, and exhaustion is taking its toll.  BUT NO EXCUSES.

I REFUSE to gain ANY weight in this holiday season.  In fact, I plan to lose weight and/or centimeters.  It can be done, I did it last year for the first time ever, so I am going for 2 in a row win-win holiday seasons.

To accomplish this I will change only 2 things for now:

Start eating 90/10 Paleo again – I already got rid of all the non-Paleo food in the house.

Start jogging at least 3x a week.

The body weight training and yoga will follow later.  Small steps. :nevreness:

I am ready to make this an amazing feel-good season.  And I am doing it for me… :onthego:

• Like 1

Level 2 Half-Elf Druid

STR 2 | DEX 6 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 8.5 | CHA 3.5

1st challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30386-faery-face%E2%80%99s-1st-challenge/

2nd challenge http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33600-faery-faces-round-2-grounding-myself/

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. ~ Colin Powell

Congratulations on not adding weight last year during all this holiday stress!  You've done it once, you can do it again!  Starting by ditching all the unhealthy food is a great plan.  Small steps lead to big changes!

Happy respawning!

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

Current Challenge: ... this feature is still loading ...

Previous Challenges: Commiting to CommitUnashamedCoping through HopingChillaxes