Forums are back in action! ×

An Uncontested Waypoint

Hi all! Earlier this year I was briefly here under another name, doing pretty well. I lost ten pounds, learned how to do an elbow plank for 35 seconds, started gaining muscle, etc.

Now I'm in a downed state: I've got some fight left in me and I've retained a lot of the strength I gained but my goodness I've packed on some chub! Even more than I had when I started! I used to be a comfortable 115-125lbs throughout college but now that I'm working an office job for eight hours (no lunch or official breaks) with an hour commute on either side, I've launced up to 155lbs!! Some of it is new muscle but a LOT of it is not.

I turned 25 on November 29th and I spent the night of the 30th writing the type of person I wanted to be and what small steps I could take to get there.

I'm a good cook who likes veggies but my eating habita became lazy and terrible so goal #1 is to eat a full helping of veggies at least once a day.

Goal #2 was to fully complete the 30 Days of HIIT program from Neila Rey. It's structured and easy to track!

Goals #3&4 are art-related. I'm on deadline for two comics this month so 1/2 hour a day minimum working on those is the first goal. The second is 15 minutes of writing or drawing on an unrelated topic.

Last time it was easy to fall off the wagon because I didn't track (and guild wars 2 is so addicting) so this time I created a mini-calendar to track my December goals! I'm 2/2 on accomplishing all four goals each day so far!

Welcome back!!  I hope things go well for you, and if you are EVER looking for someone to play GW2 with, hit me up.  I split my time between there and FFXIV, but GW is where my gaming heart lives.

Also, if you want an accountabillibuddy, just hit me up.  My log/challenges are in my signature.

Relax, don't worry, have a homebrew!