Forums are back in action! ×

Survived an encounter with a FF Malboro...

It's like I got inflicted with Poison, Darkness, Silence, Sleep, Slow, Confuse and Petrify as far as my health goes.

I was blind to see that what I was doing was not working in my favor, I was confused, because I know what to eat (I know Paleo is the way to go), but I keep eating crappy food... and thus, end up poisoning myself and my HP moves slowly towards KO.

But no more. Cue the phoenix down and the megaelixir, I'm taking another shot at this and this time, I'm gonna win (hopefully).

I'm already setup with tasks in habitRPG, I've replenished my willpower, and am 3 days into nerdfitness beginner workouts. Mark's daily apple is on speeddial and nomnompaleo too.

It's like I visited the town's shops and upgraded all of my armor and weapons.

Let's do this!

• Like 2

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

Thank you, hybrid756... your buffs might have saved me tonight... (at least they worked as a lucky charm).

Tonight my 4 year old had a party at a Peter Piper Pizza (pizza & videogames), but I had the strenght to skip the pizza, and bread. I went for a crappy salad, with not nearly enough healty fats, but hey, at least it was not pizza.

So I've survived another day, that make it 2, yes, count them... TWO whole days of paleo without failing. So, I'm happy to report that so far, I'm doing good.

• Like 1

I still have not setup my daily battle log, so I'm gonna post here instead.

Yesterday my wife's cousin got married: big party, plenty of food, free booze and all that, but my memory being what it is --namely nonexistent-- I had totally forgotten we had a party to attend. Yikes!

I knew that December was chock full of holidays and parties that would try to trip me off in my attempt of becoming healthier, so this first big obstacle coming earlier than expected was sort of like playing an RPG turning a bend, entering a random encounter battle and finding out that it was not random, it was the boss of the dungeon, and not only you are 50% hit points, almost no mana left aaaaaand you saved for the last time like 5 hours ago. Welcome to You-are-screwed land.

And then it turns out that said boss is a wimp. A mayor wimp that not only can't hit you hard, but most rounds it can't even land a hit! and the battle is a breeze, and then you are done, and lvl up, gain back all your health, mana and whaddaya know? there's a save point right there!

I stayed away from the free calories (alcohol), only ate stuff that was as primal as possible (dinner had me eat a fancy stuffed chicken roulade that was breaded... it was ok, so I did eat some bread, but meh... it was not a lot, and I did not touch the  bread, pasta, chocolate covered strawberries, cake nor the rest of the appetizers that were definitely not allowed on my paleo plan).

Instead, I had an awesome time dancing all night with my wife.

So! Another victory for the Irken empire! Bow to my prowess! BOW I said! (said in invader Zim's voice)