Forums are back in action! ×

That was...not so easy......

I've respawned before. In the same spot....over and over and over......

APPARENTLY that doesn't work  :)

I fell off the wagon this time because I had some unexpected illness (boo stomach flu) and some unexpected family visiting (yay for people I barely get to see!!) Also, I have learned that I am trying to do too much at one time. I think, "I know how to cook, I know how to workout, I know how to sleep. I know how to do everything I need to do. I can totally make hummus from scratch all the time....and EVERYthing else." Well, I've decided that it's ok to just buy my healthy foods. If I just buy hummus, I can just eat it instead of the beans sitting on the counter too long and having to start over. I can just buy watermelon already cut up instead of throwing away yet another watermelon. That also makes it easier when unexpected things come up (expect the unexpected) LOL.

Being the mother of two little boys is a recipe for unexpectedness (is that a word) to happen, so.....

Here's to respawning in a better destination with a better plan   ;)

PS. I also learned that I have to schedule my work out time. If I don't, I think I will just work on one more thing and then I'll do my workout. Before I know it, it's time to go get the kids....workout time: 11am, yes??  :)

• Like 1

~MissLyssa aka SuperMOM

That's an awesome idea, setting an appointment to workout. Even set an alarm on your phone if you have to! Homemade everything is awesome but if you don't have time or get overwhelmed, pre-made/pre-cut healthful is a great go-to! Better than reaching for something sub-par and convenient. Here's too a better save point!

Valkyrie Grace

Gatherer of Souls

Battlelog

Current Challenge

That's an awesome idea, setting an appointment to workout. Even set an alarm on your phone if you have to! Homemade everything is awesome but if you don't have time or get overwhelmed, pre-made/pre-cut healthful is a great go-to! Better than reaching for something sub-par and convenient. Here's too a better save point!

I think so too! I mean, everything else in my life has to have a schedule or I'm lucky if I find time to do it! Might as well schedule the all-important workout  :)

I love making my own food; it's gratifying, but I also really love doing other things like spending time with my boys, reading, or...nothing. LOL If I let myself buy the little things (snacks) like my favorite hummus and precut veggies, then cooking dinner every night and breakfast every morning won't be so bad  :)

• Like 1

~MissLyssa aka SuperMOM