Forums are back in action! ×

The Respawning of Candi

Well I am eating way too much sugar and "bad" carbs - I know that my body and health and weight do much better on a paleo (or at least primal - mmm cheese) type of diet. And yet those demons keep tripping me up.

I also have a new job where I work shifts - 12.5 hour shifts, and a combination of days and nights. It's a more physical job which is a bonus, but it makes me more susceptible to relying on sugar and quick fixes (but not the good kinds - I tend to love the bad quick fix).

So its time to respawn and try again. For the month of December I am going to cut down and cut out sugar, as well as bread and grains - back to loads of veges and meat and healthy fats! And my old friend water!

• Like 1

My blog

Hey, Candi!  How's the respawn going?  Have you started to kick that sugar habit?  Do you have any good healthy options for when you need a "quick-fix" during your shift work?

Those sugar monsters are vicious, sneaky, and cruel... kudos to you for choosing health!

e8eb5a75fa5769ae3de66ffeb14b6f91.jpg

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

Current Challenge: ... this feature is still loading ...

Previous Challenges: Commiting to CommitUnashamedCoping through HopingChillaxes