Forums are back in action! ×

Always once more.

As in, how many times am I going to have to pick myself up, dust myself off and try to climb back on to that persnickety horse?

Always. Once. More.

Yeah, so that article hit a little to close to home. I have started but failed to finish the last three... four?... challenges, and while I am trying so hard not to get down on myself, it's really really difficult not to feel like a colossal failure.

I've been eating like crap. Haven't picked up my kettlebells in months. And it's not just health-stuff, it's my live in general. House cleaning has fallen behind, and even though I know I have an extremely limited amount of time to finish making Christmas presents, I haven't started.

There are most definitely two people living in my head right now. One who knows exactly what must be done, and that it is perfectly possible and is just cheer leading along happily. The other one controls my body, and only knows the word "nah."

But eff this! I've been trying so hard not to give up altogether for so long now, and I'm damn well not giving up right now. I am RESPAWNING!

And here's my strategy - I'm starting a chain. A chain of choices, because, let's be honest, I am not going from zero workouts to one every day. So my choice is to work on Christmas gifts or workout (or both!) Every. Day.

Obviously this will go on until Christmas or until I'm finished with presents, whichever comes first, and I will reevaluate at that point.

Health meter: full

Ammo: restocked

Potions: topped off

I'm coming, guys!

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE