Forums are back in action! ×

Well, I haven't made a post since June. Long time! I've had a great summer, started my first semester at my new college, have a 4.0, and finally have my last week next week! I've been thinking for such a long time about how I really need to get back into the swing of things - I have 5 weeks off so there's no excuse I could possibly throw myself. 

My goals are simple, and they're just to get back on the bandwagon, be active for at least 30 minutes a day, and be mindful of what I'm shoving in my mouth. I bought myself some stuff on black Friday to help me out and it should be coming in tomorrow - new exercise clothes, a new mat, shoes - I'm hyped and ready!

• Like 1

Level 3 - Gnome - Adventurer

|Str: 0|Dex: 0|Sta: 6|Con: 6|Wis: 10|Cha: 0|

Current Challenge | MyFitnessPal

Something about having a fantastic new outfit to get all sweaty and nasty in is extremely motivating.  Sounds like you've got five solid weeks to hit reset on any bad habits you've got and jump back onto the bandwagon.  You're goals sound very realistic!  You can do this!

Happy respawning!!

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

Current Challenge: ... this feature is still loading ...

Previous Challenges: Commiting to CommitUnashamedCoping through HopingChillaxes