Forums are back in action! ×

the late birthday present and the double respawn

So I've never actually dared to post anything here before, but I suppose today is the day a lot of things change. When I began my journey to health and fitness in July, I was completely focused and the results were AWESOME. I was able to lose 20lbs in three months all by cleaning up my diet and exercising and it changed everything for me.

But the thing is, when I was thiiiis close to my goal, I lost focus. I already felt better about myself than ever before, so I guess I figured I could let it to for a while. I was so wrong. I've had a stressful couple of months, and I got into the bad habit of allowing myself to eat whatever I wanted because I deserved a little pick-me-up. Bad idea. Last week I realized I was beginning to gain back so I told myself I'd get in line immediately....and in came the late birthday present from hell. Well, technically Germany, but hell is close enough. See I have this german friend I met when I was living in Europe on a diet of basically mashed potatoes and industrialized candy. So for my birthday she sent me all my favorite european sweets..and the package arrived right in the middle of my recovery. And I kinda lost it. It's been two days and I literally ate all of it. I can barely believe myself right now...but Steve is right. I can't give up and, since last time I failed so miserably, this time I'm posting it to keep myself accountable. For the next 30 days, my diet and exercising will be on a millitary level of perfection (except for Christmas, I'm not made of steel). So that's it. Thanks to whoever actually read throguh this gigantic thing, I'm sort of an aspiring writer, I just can't hold the words back :D

20lbs in 3 months is awesome, but very fast rate of weight loss! Just make sure you aren't punishing yourself too much - that way lies you possibly getting totally sick of being healthy and losing your motivation. Good luck with the 30 day challenge - you sound awesomely determined! Make a log thread so you can post about how it goes!

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!