Forums are back in action! ×

Everyone Has to Respawn Eventually!

Over this summer I was so motivated to change my life and eating habits. I was doing amazing with my first 6 week challenge and the first three weeks of the second one. I ate all Paleo all the time, was so happy with the way I looked, and was the most confident I have ever been in my life. Then, college started again. I was doing fine in the beginning but having paleo food was never a guarantee. I eventually stopped eating paleo all together. Then I started a new job. I support a house of children and adults with autism and disabilities. I'm a fulltime college student and I work almost fulltime hours everyweek. It's an hour and a half drive from my school to my job so I spend over three hours just travelling almost daily. Most shifts are 2-9 at night so by the time I'm done work and drive back to school the only thing that is open is fastfood. The only time I usually have time to eat is at 11 at night. My life has gotten so hectic and unpredictable.

I stepped on the scale the other day and I weigh almost 150 pounds. At the end of the summer I weighed 133. I am always tired, I get sick super easily, I feel like crap about myself, and this is the worst I've felt in a while. I really need to respawn and refocus my life. I know I can do it and I will! It's time to find my motivation and get back in the game!

• Like 1

"You'll never be able to move forward if you're afraid of soiling your hands."

- Shiro Fujimoto

Level 1 Half-Elf, Assassin

STR 1 - DEX 1 - STA 1 - CON 1 - CHA 2 - WIS 4

Ohhhh dear! You need to get some planning-ahead meal prep levels urgently! Do large amounts of cooking and freeze and portion things? Easy things like sandwiches with good stuff in are better than fast food even if not paleo. A late night eating schedule worked for me eventually when I worked late but I had to get used to it. Find things that you can make in advance and quickly heat up. I am terrible, I love cold baked potatoes. But soup or stews are quick too. You need to make sure you are getting lots of good nutrition to keepyou going through all the schooling and working. Make this a serious priority. I wouldn't calorie count or ban sugar or do anything else that will use up mental energy. Just focus on eating plenty of healthy things and fitting in small amounts of moving and exercise and finding time for some dedicated, deep-breathing style relaxation to keep you sane. Good luck!

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!

The problem with pre planning food is when I'm at college I have no stove and only a mini fridge. I can pre plan at home but I can't at school

"You'll never be able to move forward if you're afraid of soiling your hands."

- Shiro Fujimoto

Level 1 Half-Elf, Assassin

STR 1 - DEX 1 - STA 1 - CON 1 - CHA 2 - WIS 4