Forums are back in action! ×

I never really know how to start these "ohai, nice to meet you" threads, lol. So, this is gonna be written with slight awkwardness, woo! I'm a stay at home mother with a minion of darkness thats's going to be two next month. That being said I've been having a hard time figuring out how to keep myself motivated through the bad days, and there seem to be more of those than good ones lately. One day I'd like to be a high level Druid/Assassin and maybe Monk. Lately, I've just been patting myself on the back if I can find even a few minutes to pull out my yoga mat, go me!  

Anyways, awesome to be part of the Rebellion!

(yay for being awkward)

• Like 2

Two year old minions are awesome but very hard work. Sometimes they like joining in on druid/assassin training, but I'm sure you'd rather find yourself some peaceful alone time as well! I hope the bad days recede. Post here if you need help - people here have been really supportive for me. Motivation is a very tricky one, habit building and grinding through regardless of the bad days... eeek.

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!

So far, my little guy doesn't seem too interested in journeying with me as a druid/assassin, he'd rather just try to wrestle with me while I try to do yoga or other body weight things, lol. My favorite time of day to try to get in a workout is before he wakes up in the morning, but he seems to always be awake no matter how early I get up, alittle off-putting.