Forums are back in action! ×

Better late than never!

Hey everyone!  Been meaning to do this for a number of days now since I read the article but college calls.  Now that I have a little break before finals I can finally write this! :)  

So a little background on me I am currently a senior in College getting my nutrition degree.  Before getting to college I was at 135 (fit and pretty skinny for me since I am only 5'5) third on my XC team and ate very healthy.  After getting to college I didn't work out as much or ate as healthy.  This was due to a number of circumstances (thought they are not really excuses I understand) such as busy course load so I would do homework instead of working out, not sleeping as much/as well, eating out more because "I didn't have the time" or just wanted some ice cream to deal with the stress.  

Now of course it isn't all that bad, I have stayed about around 145 since getting to college but on top of packing on those pounds I also lost a lot of my strength and running ability.  Over the last four years I have been up and down getting healthier again and then falling back to square one, never quite returning to my pre-college level.  

Since I read the article (about a week ago) I have been working out at least every other day, just trying to starting building up that habit again.  I also am going to join the next six week challenge and actually finish it this time as well as be more active on this forum which I think will help me a great deal.  Thanks everyone!  

Lord S'jet   lvl: 4

Challenges - Current

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time given to you" -Gandalf The Grey

Weight goal

0%
0%

Current: 174  Goal:140