Forums are back in action! ×

*Tiny stick lights up* god Thought I'd never get out of here !

~Desanis slowly ,but surely crawls out of the cave she fell into and got stuck in for quite a few months.

She had somehow found her way out of the Dark abyss of caves with some lucky tools she found.

"  geeezus what the hell!  Note to self : Look where you are going"

She got herself there by running off to the lovely smell of doughnuts.

" evil sumbitccches ..never again >=/"~

Hello everyone! 

As you can tell I too have fallen off the wagon..well more like I fell into a deep dark maze of caves ( fast food, sleep ins and zero goal acheivements)

Anyways I'm here to start fresh once again! >=D

A few Lessons learned from my mistakes:

1.Prep my goshdamn meals!

2.Time management..but not too much.

3.If i have time to read/playgames/watch tv...I've got time to workout

4.Avoid the downward sprial that is fastfood.

This week started off really good actually despite waking up rather late for work. I get up at 5:40 am or 6  to go to work 20mins away at 8:00am every week day. Started prepping my meals and planning to do so every 2 to 3 days.

So far so good and sooo delicious. 

Really should've ate breakfast this morning because I was so busy with work I didn't eat my lunch, luckily I had baked some slices of squash and munched on those before I got off at 5:00 pm. Got home ate my lunch & had a small dinner.

Goals for the week:

• Follow through with prepping my meals 
  • Clean and keep room clean - the main monster battle of this is just clothes! too much clothes! I plan to throw / donate most of my clothes until they stop appearing on the floor lol
  • wake up on time! - for a work out  or to atleast eat a good breakfast.

Goals for the Month:

• lose atleast 5 pounds 

Release the feedbacks! Looking foward to it =]

I have my other topic if anyone would like to check that out too!

~ Desanis drinks from the nearby pond and gains " Momentum " . She stands tall with her dusty tathered clothes ruined from the caves. She doesn't give a shit ! She moves foward into the woodlands with confidence .All that's left behind outside the dark abyss of the maze caves is the tiny burnt stick of "resilency"  .~post-9084-0-91264200-1418643558_thumb.pn

Photo credit to my home : Guam's " Marbo Cave"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Human Adventurer
STR: 3 / DEX: 2 / STA: 4 / CON: 2 / WIS: 2 / CHA: 2
Don't know where I'm going, but at least I'm not stationary.

FIrst off, great job on respawning. It's hard to admit when we've seriously screwed up and let ourselves go. It takes a while to even realize, but once we do, we can begin to pick ourselves back up.

Keeping things clean (especially the bedroom) has a huge positive impact on our lives. It's amazing how keeping order and cleanliness in the physical world translates to order and cleanliness in our minds and moods as well. Easier said than done, especially when tired, sore, sick, or just otherwise in a mood of not caring. But you're on the right track with it.

Meal prepping is amazing to do, but something I don't. I want to, but i have a small fridge and a family of four and I have to choose what to buy carefully (they don't eat the same as I do so money is a huge setback with my diet).

Losing 5 lbs in a month is definitely doable an a great goal to shoot for. In what specific ways do you plan to do this? You don't have to answer that but it'd be good for you to know yourself so you can keep track of your progress.

The more you work out and succeed at it, the funner (is that a word lol) it will get for you. I get excited about working out now. I love the feeling of crushing it.

Anyways, best of luck to you and hopefully things work out. See you in the woot room.

• Like 1

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice in your head at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher

FIrst off, great job on respawning. It's hard to admit when we've seriously screwed up and let ourselves go. It takes a while to even realize, but once we do, we can begin to pick ourselves back up.

Keeping things clean (especially the bedroom) has a huge positive impact on our lives. It's amazing how keeping order and cleanliness in the physical world translates to order and cleanliness in our minds and moods as well. Easier said than done, especially when tired, sore, sick, or just otherwise in a mood of not caring. But you're on the right track with it.

Meal prepping is amazing to do, but something I don't. I want to, but i have a small fridge and a family of four and I have to choose what to buy carefully (they don't eat the same as I do so money is a huge setback with my diet).

Losing 5 lbs in a month is definitely doable an a great goal to shoot for. In what specific ways do you plan to do this? You don't have to answer that but it'd be good for you to know yourself so you can keep track of your progress.

The more you work out and succeed at it, the funner (is that a word lol) it will get for you. I get excited about working out now. I love the feeling of crushing it.

Anyways, best of luck to you and hopefully things work out. See you in the woot room.

yeah totally agree with the food budget ! but then again lately it's been kind of "fend for yourself" dinners .I usually cook for 5 adults, but our schedules don't mesh well so barely anyone is home.

Hmm not sure yet but going to start off with the old love of walking/jogging and possbily hiking if i can find a buddy to go with.

Probably be my next goal after this week ends. =D

"Funner"....hmmm.. meh sounds like a word to me!  haha

thanks for the feedback  and see you in the woot room aswell!

off to comment on other to give em a boost!

• Like 1

*Desanis has been walking slowly,but surely up  a hill . She stands and can see her next destination, a small town by the beach where she last came from before. She feels happy to see that shoreline again. She begins walking estimating another day or so to get there. *

Hey guys! Happy Holidays! 

So far still been a little rocky espicially with waking up lately.

As for my room...well let;s just say I need to focus, but I have been  keeping up with other chores.

Sometimes I fel like a cleaning lady. =[ 

Just wish I had the house back to me and my little family.

Anyways enough about that ! =]

next goal is to go jogging down by the beach and maybe even a swim this weekend!

See you guys next time!