Forums are back in action! ×

So I've never really used the forums before, i'm terrible at keeping up with the daily emails, and the whole diet thing sort of vanished for the past couple months. I'm ready to respawn and get back into taking care of my body. My main struggle is doing it alone with very little support. My friends don't realize how important that is to me, unfortunately. I guess one of my main goals is to try and be more involved with the forums.

• Like 1

Being involved here at NF is a perfect start, Terri. So welcome. There's so much information that it's basically the  "Encyclopaedia of How to Succeed in Life".

It sucks when you don't get the support you need. I only have one person supporting me irl, but she's one hell of a support system. And while my kids can't support me, they sure inspire me which is more than enough.

Welcome to the Rebellion. Do you have what you need to develop a Small-Steps plan for your goals?

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice in your head at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher

Yes welcome in deed!  Look no further than here to find all the support you need.  I would, if I were you, start a battle log or start to roam around the forums and start talking.  Seems like the best way to get going and find the support you need.

Lord S'jet   lvl: 4

Challenges - Current

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time given to you" -Gandalf The Grey

Weight goal

0%
0%

Current: 174  Goal:140