Forums are back in action! ×

Time to start again....

So I joined Nerd Fitness back in March and I was doing so well. I managed to lose 20kg in about 5 months. 

But then In august my 5 year marriage ended, and I started uni and working part time. This took up all my time and I haven't been able to find any time for eating healthy or the gym. 

Excuses I know! If I can find time to go out for dinner, play video games, watch TV or HECK even study I should find time for cooking, eating healthily and working out right ? 

So today is Day 1 of my respawning. 

Stage 1 of my plan: chucking out all junk food/ non paleo foods out of the flat and go back to the gym ! 

• Like 1

Welcome back, friend. Sorry to hear about your marriage, but congrats on starting Uni. And an even bigger congratulations on respawning. Stage 1 is the best place to start. And as far as restarts go, you have a good one. It all starts somewhere, right?

Best of luck to you. If ever you want to chat, shoot me a PM. I'm always down for a "What's up?"

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice in your head at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher

That sounds like a great plan to me!  Like I always thought, use your lazyiness to your advantage!  If there is no junk food in the house and you are too lazy to go get some you'll have to eat healthy things! :D

Lord S'jet   lvl: 4

Challenges - Current

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time given to you" -Gandalf The Grey

Weight goal

0%
0%

Current: 174  Goal:140