Forums are back in action! ×

Rebuilding the Broken

Hello peeps

I'm working on my respawn....

Several years ago I got my arse in gear; lost nearly 90 pounds, endurance up, started lifting and so forth. Kept it up for nearly 2 years, then it all collapsed underneath me.

No matter how much I lost, my pain didn't get better, rather it got increasingly worse. Oh yes and let me add that I've had a spinal fusion (@ age 11/12). Then add on that I couldn't get the weight to go any further down (i could go stat happy, but yeah.... if you want them, ask). Finally one day @ the gym I got the MOTHER of all Headaches. Turns out I got a exertion headache and lifting became hard. Worked thru it and then got several injuries right behind each other. Couldn't lift, could barely move.

I fell off the fence and hit the ground hard, like earth shattering hard. Work overload, high stress levels, too injured to work out, the "old" diet was hurting rather than helping and yeah.... The year passes and 40 pounds are back.

Going to doctors didn't help - the first ones just wanted me on pills (Nope) and the only one to listen basically told me EVERYTHING I had done/had learned was WRONG (including lifting - Why would you lift, that's for men 0-0. Cut the fat, not the sugar. Low carb is BAD. And you should be doing 1hr of cardo a day, no strength training [because of fusion]).

One high point - the fool did find out my Vitamin D level was non-existent.

Bad point - put me on a diuretic for my blood pressure. (This is making it very hard to work out - I've gotten badly dehydrated trying to hit the gym like I used to - which lead me to being sick and avoiding the gym to recover).

But I want to get back at things....

I want to get back into lifting (i really enjoyed it), i want to get my endurance back up.

I just can't find those damn HP potions, my poor broken body may not be up to what my mind wants.

If you at first fail.... go find some cheat codes. Remember, getting 99 extra lives gives you 99 more times to get it right!

If you find your HPs, let me know! I'm searching for them too...

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet

Its a shot in the dark, but have you had your upper spine checked? I was getting vile headaches when deadlifting. Turned out the 'atlas disc' at the top was slightly spun out, putting pressure on the nerve cord and creating all sorts of problems. Once I got that treated the headaches stopped, so maybe see if thats one of the problems? In the UK it was treated as an alternative therapy, though that was a few years back, so you may have to dig around to find someone  who can do it, where ever you are.

Stress sucks :(

Level 0

Race: Human or J.Stanton style Gnoll (decide on that later)

STR: 0 DEX: 0  STA: 0  CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Battle Log

Challenge 1 Start: 14/04/14