Forums are back in action! ×

spent some time in limbo, now i'm back

Well i'm back.

A little background: bcd rely tho umber i tried doing stronglifts, it worked well for bout 2 month until all of a sudden i fell ill. Maybe it was influenza, because i ended up being ill for bout 3 week in July. And even after i got out of bed i still felt weak and hd jut enough energy for my workplace, the thought of the gym made me sick and then i just became lethargic. Also life caught up with me and i had project i wanted to do,so i decided to put the gym aside until new the new year and do other things instead. 

Ft forward last week: I had  chocking accident at work and had to be taken to the hospital then next day. After my throat was freed the doctor told me i had to cut bcd on dairy and wheat. after checking out of the hospital, i was glad i was ok again, but the thought of cutting (not completely, mind you) not only cheese and ice cream. But there was also the matter of cutting important food like greek yogurt and whey protein, things i was dependent on during my bulking phase. It drove me nuts to think i would have to throw away the only chance i have of getting big! But nobody seemed to take me Seriously! See, until i sat down and explained it to them my parents din't get why i was so upset about.

So for the next few days i was depressed thinking "what am i going to do?" My only chance flew out of the window! (or so i thought). 

Until i remembered this place and the advice i received over time.I also remembered paleo articles and that inspired me to look for other options. I searched and searched for options, I also found out there's lactose free whey protein (a suggestion i got at the hospital from one of the nurse guy's was to look for juice-type lactose free whey). There's even lactose free Greek yogurt. :peaceful:

So after doing some research, i'm back on my feet and i feel the motivation i need to get back in the gym. It's going to take some adjusting to my new diet but at least now i have some new guidance.  

Anybody have any more ideas to pitch?

Ps. i'm happy to be healthy again and back to NF

Lvl.0 Half-elf Jedi-initiate

My first challenge

My log