Forums are back in action! ×

Good day to everyone!,

Personal Background:

Hello, my name is Kyle and I am currently 21 living in Northern Virginia right outside of Washington D.C. I was born in Germany and have moved around a lot (I am a military brat). I was born with a few disabilities later but after 25+ surgeries, I aint too shabby. Video games have been my source of getting away from a lot of those rough patches when I was younger and have helped me with my social life. Later in my life into my late High school years, I found another source of being active and releasing stress was working out. I signed up for a planet fitness simply because it was 24 hours. With my disability still visible, in the city of Philadelphia people can walk around being "too" honest. I enjoyed when the Gym was empty. I am now signed up at a Gold Gym and struggle monthly to go back during the day.

I have been trying to adjust my bed schedule to wake up again at 0400 like I use too, but times have been rough (Advice would be greatly adored and loved).

Video Games

My kind of video games focus towards MMO RPGS or any kind of Dungeon Crawler. I enjoy the level up scheme. Its fun and exciting, in addition of the Raiding idea with some MMOs (I play mainly a healer). My first MMO was Everquest when I was 8, and I moved over to Ragnarok Online. I play Ragnarok Online for about 7 years in and out and starting looking over to World Of Warcraft around the end of BC. After going in and out of WoW, I moved over to Final Fantasy 11 when I had the PS2 - and later moved to Final Fantasy 14 1.x. Bless the issues 1.x was, I played it out just for the community and through into 2.x (currently 2.4). I am off and on with WoW, I am tempted to purchase the new WoD Expansion pack, but I am still hesitant.

Fitness Background:

I decided to join these forums because for the past few years I have been trying to get back into the fitness field. When I was in my Senior year of highschool, the gym is where I lived right next to my school and work. After graduation it all stopped. I know I went more because of an old best friend who never gave me a choice. When living in Germany I focused more with Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga. I enjoyed a lot of body strength but I learned I want to start increasing my strength 70% and 30% my endurance. I have been on the stand still where I haven't been able to move anywhere. I haven't lost anything but I have not gained anything either. I will admit I have been lucky with my physique to upkeep it for sometime, but the slight physique does not represent my energy level which has been lowering greatly.

Fitness Stats: (Not to sure if I should add anything else?)

Weight: 130

Metabolism: Average

BenchPress : 95

Running Experience: 5K 21:52 (As of October 25)

*Edits will occur periodically*

Thank you all for allowing me to join!

And if there is a group that is there to remind you / motivate you please sign me up!

I am unaware how to set up Stats and Levels via forums but I am interested.

Lastly, I have Steam / Bnet / and FFXIV - If anyone wants to play Pmessage for account / Character ID :)

Thank you for your time,

Much love,

Kyle / Keio

Have you ever considered Dance Dance Revolution? It can be a fairly good high intensity workout and good for balance, mobility and endurance.

Also, welcome to NF!

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3