Forums are back in action! ×

A new foe has appeared!

Hello all!

I have been following the blog for about a year now and decided to join the forums and academy.  A couple of years ago I dropped 60 pounds of marshmallow fluff (and have kept it off) and now I'm trying to become stronger.  

Lately, motivation and lack of direction (mostly with nutrition) has me in a bit of a lull.  I've used Stronglifts with success but have not been consistent.  I feel like the six week challenge and community as a whole will be a good accountability resource to keep me on track.

I'm looking forward to the opportunity.   :peaceful:

agreed. I'm hoping I can start a bit and maintain some excitement for it (i'm sure I can). How did you mainly lose the 60???

what are your first impressions of the academy? - im considering joining as I like the idea of the set routines and videos to really make sure I get my body form right in a move

I hate storms, but calms undermine my spirits.
-  Bernard Moitessier

Weighty weight loss {goal= 25 lbs total} start 147lbs. Today=147lbs

0%
0%

YAYOG 10 week

0%
0%

Losing the 60 was mostly just calorie restriction and diet change, it wasn't until I had lost most of that weight that I actually started to exercise regularly.  Mostly just got out of hand with the college diet and cleaned it up.

I'm a proponent of having a set of guidelines to follow, as opposed to creating my own.  Give me something to do and I'll get it done, one way or another.  Given that, I like what I see out of the academy so far!  I've always done well with RPGs so if it can approached with that mentality, with the quests and all, I feel like it can be quite a successful program!