Forums are back in action! ×

The Long Slow Respawn

Hello everybody!

It's been awhile since I've been active on Nerdfitness and it's been a long slow journey to where I am today. At my high point I was exercising about six times a week, training for a Warrior Dash, and doing yoga. In addition I was studying and practicing Russian for an hour a day. After I completed the Warrior Dash and was forced to move home due to visa issues, I've stopped exercising, and stopped studying Russian daily.

While that all sucks, it's time to pick myself up and return to kicking ass. In 2015 I'm going to do another Warrior Dash, the time to beat is 1:15, and I'm going to restart my Russian studies. But I'm starting really really small, like 5 minutes of mobility small. With the help of HabitRPG I've brushed my teeth twice daily and done a mobility routine for a week straight! Awesome. Starting Sunday I'm getting a free gym pass so I can start running indoors, because Minnesota winters are too hardcore for my poor running heart. Starting today I'm going to use my flashcards, just 30 today and eventually working back up to 300 in a day. 

Here goes!