Forums are back in action! ×

Hello!

I've been reading this site for a long time, but have had my ups and downs when it comes to my health.

I'm in college and will be taking 19 credits this upcoming semester, plus juggling at least two jobs.  I am going to be EXTREMELY busy, and am worried about how much time I'll have to work on my fitness.

I am going to be doing a Tough Mudder in August, and while I did one this past year I walked a majority of it and had to skip a lot of obstacles.

A BIG thing for me is getting the habit started.  Once I start a habit, I can't stop.  So my hope is over this winter break, I can get into a habit of running and working out, so that when I go back to school I can continue the pattern.

-Goose 

Goose

Goal of 500 Miles in 32 Weeks

0%
0%

Hello and welcome!
You got a lot going on it seems. I too am a full-time college student and full-time worker, so I absolutely understand your situation.

This is what I do and what I found to be EXTREMELY helpful for my study time vs. training time- Study first. Train 2nd. If I hit a road block studying, or get stressed out and overwhelmed, I will take a break and go hit some iron at the gym or do a quick sprint as hard and as fast as I can down the road in my neighborhood (I have a 24/hr gym). It helps clear my mind and relieves stress.
Health is important- not just physical, but mental, AND emotional.