Forums are back in action! ×

As of Dec 14' I've been working out for a whole year! Which for me is a big deal considering I have been trying and failing at staying motivate My whole life.

Well this was my big battle against The Holidays. And I honestly thought I'd combat cookies and cake and all the food like a champ, and obviously because I'm here writing this i didn't. I noticed my pants are tighter and I feel like crap. And today I needed encouragement from somewhere. So I looked through My fitness emails hoping to find something and I scrolled across Nerd Fitness about Respawning, THANK YOU!

Ever since my husband got into town on the 6th I've worked out once [today is Dec 29]. I've been working long days and rushing home to see My husband in stead of the gym. He's only in town till January 12th then he leaves back to Sweden. so I figured even though I particularly don't want to skip the gym that spending time with him is more important, Which it is. But I feel like crap And to need to get my butt back on it, and I AM!

I actually start my 15 day vacation on New Years day so I'll have plenty of non working time to get back into it. Also, I promise that tonight I'm going to go for a jog after work, I PROMISE! I have to now. Working out after my commute home is the hardest thing for me, but I promise. And today I made the decision to eat better, even before I saw the email. So the Nerd fitness email was what I needed to get this going.

So there, I have no idea how much weight I've gained, maybe that's a good thing, but I'm here saying I'm getting back to the swing of things as of today.

^___^Lausst <3333

P.s. it's crazy how much this small or big weight gain has gotten to me. Just sitting here I feel like a monster trying to sit in my jeans.