Forums are back in action! ×

Trixie Reveals Her Inner Phoenix

So, as I was half expecting, I ran into major health issues right after starting my first challenge. Every time I try to start a new fitness plan I get majorly sick. Kinda like the Big Man is testing me to see how committed I am. I came down with the flu just before Thanksgiving. Then I got sinusitis while recovering. I wound up being allergic to the first round of antibiotics and needed a second dose. I was starting to recover when my family decided to come down with gastroenteritis which aggravated Unknown Mysterious Stomach Condition (or Umsc, my arch-nemesis). Then we got strep throat just before Christmas. But, I finished my third round of antibiotics and I am finally starting to feel better. So today I stretched. Yep, that’s it. I can pick myself back out of the dirt. Let the respawn commence.

Mama Gnome, Healer and Crafter

Keeper of the Five Hobbits

All Around Awesome

That sounds really frustrating, sick self and family is a lot to cope with. But kudos for picking yourself up, brushing off the dirt and getting back at it!

Level 1 Adventurer

Real Life Occupation: Law Student

Height: 5'10"

Highest Weight: 337

Current Weight: 292 (1/2/2015)

Short Term Goal: 250 (6/1/2015)

Long Term Goal: 160

Sounds tough! I have had that happen to me... I think in my case I brought it on myself: "I'm gonna exercise and eat right!" followed by exercising myself to exhaustion and skipping dinner because I ate crap for lunch. I got really sick for quite a while.

That's why I now take baby steps when getting back into it.

Half Ogre Ranger

Devourer of Pastries