Forums are back in action! ×

Hi there rebels!

I am an anatomy/anthropology student who is looking to start my journey as a NF rebel and I have a couple of questions:

For those of you who participate in Nerd Academy, do you love it? I am on a student's budget and am trying to justify the expense (which in the long run is very little but for a humble research assistant, it is quite a bit). 

Also, does this site (in general) keep you motivated? I have read several of the articles and think that this program and community is just what I need. I was just hoping maybe a couple of people could offer advice on how to go about this site/community and give me an idea of what this is all about beyond the blog posts. 

Hope to hear from some of you and best wishes!

Level 0, Human Druid

[sTR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0 ]

"'Impossible' is not a scientific term." - Vanna Bonta

I honestly don't know a thing about the academy, but this forum is very supportive and there are a lot of very knowledgeable people who can answer any questions you might have along the way and offer guidance.

It helps to know your goals, and if you have an idea what you want to do to obtain them.

Hwrdfrnd - Goblin Adventurer

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Current Challenge

I haven't had the opportunity to try the academy :( But yes participating in the forum is a great way to keep accountable and find support! The challenges get you focused and there are loads of inspirational threads to learn from. I'd recommend jumping into the challenge that starts on Monday, to give you a feel for the site, it's worth a try, what have you got to lose!?

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!

Thanks for the replies! I have signed up for the challenge, and have read many of the articles, set my goals, and begun to transition some of my habits. Let me know if you have any other advice for me. You have both been helpful :]

Level 0, Human Druid

[sTR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0 ]

"'Impossible' is not a scientific term." - Vanna Bonta