Forums are back in action! ×

Fundraising ideas!

Hey folks, I'm new to these forums (so hello!) but I've already concluded that: NF rocks.

Basically, I need some ideas on how to raise £4000 (like $6,403.20. Actually, exactly $6,403.20, lol). I would really like this fundraising thing to happen on weekends as I'm quite busy on weekdays! It also can't involve alcohol or tobacco in any way.

I can raise it after the trip as well (the trip is in the Summer of 2013) but I'd like to raise most of it (£3000?) by then definitely!

I was thinking about carwashing: if I washed 800 cars for £5 each, then I'd have all the money. 16 cars per week, means I'd be done in 50 weeks. I doubt I can do that though :(

Any other ideas?

(if you're wondering why, it's because I'm going on a trip to Borneo for 4 weeks (in 2013): I'll be doing hiking through the rainforests, seeing many awesome animals, and even climbing a mountain or two!)

Thanks for reading my signature, but it's got nothing of relevance in it I'm afraid!

Guest Snake McClain

Car washing is a good idea. Also here's a good one. go to the grocery and ask for all the eggs that are bad they are going to throw out. then go door to door and tell the person that answers the door that for $1 you will crack the egg on your own head OR for $2 THEY can crack the egg on your head. They eggs won't cost you anything and you can raise money. Also carry a towel. :D

Hmm. I really don't want to do that, but if I'm really desperate, then I know what to do. Thanks for the idea! :D

Any more suggestions? I was thinking of doing the typical bake-sale thing, but I wouldn't know where to go/how much to sell for.

Thanks for reading my signature, but it's got nothing of relevance in it I'm afraid!