Forums are back in action! ×

Way past time I got back into shape

Ok so I'm here.  Time to get things moving along.  It as long past time I get back into shape... Long past time! I got into good shape back when I was a Jr/Sr in high school but then I went to college and had time to do nothing but homework. But I did do quite a bit of walking so I wasn’t too bad off and I even managed to work out maybe once a month or so... pathetic I know.  Then I got out of college and never really bothered to get back into shape. 

I'm a 27 y/o 5'3 male and weigh about 166 and realized a week or 2 ago there wasn’t even enough room in my fat pants to tuck a shirt in... if that’s not a hint I don't know what is.  I figure maybe this will give me some accountability. So maybe some of you will be nice enough to yell at me from time to time.  I got my weight down 140lbs back when I was around 18-19 so I am looking to get back close to it.  in the past 4 months I have gained 8-10lbs. Probably due to the stress of my job and eating lots of junk. Not being motivated because by the time the work day is over all I want to do is go hide because my job sucks so bad lol.

Mainly I want to lose this weight and get my strength back.  I'm not sure I have done any heavy lifting in the past 6 months... It's pathetic.

I am going to start on my 1st 6 week challenge now.  I may be a day late but at least I am at the party!