Forums are back in action! ×

Hi All,

About Me: 22yr old Engineering Student and Cadet, living out of home. Numerous hobbies including gaming (masterrace style), painting miniatures, guitar (both electric and the other one) and VERY amateur photography. My sports are basketball, taekwondo, skiing and anything else really... except football; I hate football.

Fitness Goals: I used to be hella fit; played sport on every day of the week. Alas, I got a job, went to uni, moved out of home and all my work was undone. In only 24months I had gained 20kg of unnecessary fat. Before finding nerdfitness I had successfully lost 10kg using myfitnesspal and curving my diet. I'm hoping nerdfitness can see me the rest of the way and further. 

This is just a post to say hello to everyone, a shout out to any nerds who happen to be in the Wollongong region - you'll see me at UOW gym - afternoons on most days of the week. I'll be the guy changing his shoe's halfway through, with a ipod constantly on - come say hi. 

TheKaiminator.

P.s. I love deadlifts - thx Nerdfitness!

• Like 1

TheKaiminator 

Level 1 Human 
[sTR: 1]|[DEX: 1]|[CON: 1]|[sTA: 2]|[WIS: 3]|[CHA: 2]

Weight-loss goal (84kg - 68kg) 

60%
60%

Current Goals:                        

Squat: 100kgx1

Deadlift: 140kgx1

Bench Press: 75kgx1

Press: 50kgx1