Forums are back in action! ×

Hello guys from the other side of the world

Hi im ikhwan. I'm from Malaysia a small country neighbouring singapore. i just joined the rebels after reading abou staci's success. That article was a great motivator.

I'm not new to weights but I didn't have proper training before.

I hurt my back while doing double kettlebell swing. Since i have never done any basic strength training I figured that was my problem. Thats how i discovered rippetoe, ss, sl5x5 and u guys. So my goal now is to build myself from the bottom up.

So i hope that eventho we are halfway around the world we can benefit from each other.

Welcome!

While most of us here tend to be Americans, you will find that there is a strong presence from Europe, South America, and Australia as well...and while I haven't personally met any yet, I'm sure there are a few Rebels in your part of the world too!

Definitely browse the forums, find the stuff you've been missing in your routine, and ask questions.  Lots of very informative and experienced lifters and fitness geeks on these forums that will be more than able to help you out!