Forums are back in action! ×

Newbie here from Melbourne

Hi!

I have finally gotten round to singing up for the rebellion after meaning to for the longest time!  After having success and then backslides, I want to turn it around and keep at it this time!

I am looking to lose about 8kgs that crept back on and to keep growing my fitness.  I currently lift 2-3 times a week (love these sessions!) and run 2-3 times a week (trying to love this again), and make sure I get to at least one yoga class.  My main reasons for losing weight and getting fit is that I want to run a sub 30 minute Run for the Kids and I want be fit and strong for snowboarding so my body can handle what I throw at it.

I know that abs begin in the kitchen, so I just have to make sure that I stick to my primal eating (not lactose intolerant yay!).  

I'd love to make some friends on here :smile-new:

The only time you fail is when you stop trying

Yay, Melburnians!! You are very, very welcome :):cheerful:

(at least someone else can understand when I complain about the weather, haha :))

LilLucia

Level 2 | Wood Elf, Assassin in training

DAI-GURREN BRIGADIER

STR: 4.1 | DEX: 1.37 | STA: 1.37 | CON: 8.55 | WIS: 4.0 | CHA: 1.0

The first rung of the ladder: Challenge #1

Maintaining the ground & my sanity: Challenge #2

“A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.†— Helen Keller

I'm a confused musician/writer/reader/introvert/nerd, in training to be an awesome wife/nurse/tutor/mom.