Forums are back in action! ×

Sick for two weeks now

I'm going mad, so far it's just a common cold. first week my stomach was acting up and this week I have a runny nose. No fever as of yet. However yesterday my arm felt weird and it's like I'm sore. It's especially prominent when I lift my arm up to the side in 90 degrees and bend it slightly back. It's like this
palm5.png

I do not like this. I want to get better now. *mutters incoherently*

I also had a dream last night that I managed to squat 88 lbs with ease. In reality all I can muster is 66 lbs. But I have smaller weights on the way and hopefully I get better soon, and then I will start my journey towards those 88 lbs.

Ent - Level 3

Strength (STR) - 6     Dexterity (DEX) - 0.5     Stamina (STA) - 2.5     Constitution (CON) - 2     Wisdom (WIS) - 2.75     Charisma (CHA) - 0

Squat 50 kg Current weight: 42,5

85%
85%

Short term goal to finish a 30 day squat challenge.

100%
100%

The only activity I can thing of that I've done much of lately, when it comes to using my arms is planking. I've done sets of 10 - 15 sec about 2-3 times/day to eventually manage those elusive 60 sec. I don't know if that could be a factor as to why my arm is iffy.

Ent - Level 3

Strength (STR) - 6     Dexterity (DEX) - 0.5     Stamina (STA) - 2.5     Constitution (CON) - 2     Wisdom (WIS) - 2.75     Charisma (CHA) - 0

Squat 50 kg Current weight: 42,5

85%
85%

Short term goal to finish a 30 day squat challenge.

100%
100%