Forums are back in action! ×

I'm just going to leave this here

Hello

Call me Servae. I live somewhere close to Seattle. I'm here because I took some medication that caused me to gain 100 lbs in about two years. This is rather upsetting, because of obvious reasons. Very soon, I will no longer be taking that medicine, and I want to lose all the weight I've gained in at the most the same time it took to gain it, but hopefully less.

In February, provided I can find a new job to replace the one I just lost, I will be starting a sword fighting class, and  I'm really looking foreword to that. I've sat in on one, and the exercise is HARD looking. Plus, have you ever swung a sword around for two hours straight? Even when I was fitter, I could only swing one around for like, five minutes before getting tired... So we'll see how this goes.

I'll be running (okay... jogging, since I can't run anymore) on a treadmill every morning starting tomorrow, and hopefully that will help me lose some weight as well!.

Yes, swordsmanship is foing to be c ery hard. But I'm excited for it.

I've got an app on my o pad that times 5 minutes of walking for a warm up, then alternating between 30 seconds i f running/jogging, and a minute of walking. It's harder than I thought it would be. But that's just the way everuthing is whrn you start out, right?

• Like 1

Yes, swordsmanship is foing to be c ery hard. But I'm excited for it.

I've got an app on my o pad that times 5 minutes of walking for a warm up, then alternating between 30 seconds i f running/jogging, and a minute of walking. It's harder than I thought it would be. But that's just the way everuthing is whrn you start out, right?

Yep- and eventually those will get easier, but you'll get hooked on the soreness and you won't get winded as quickly and you just build on it- in the end though you always look for that same soreness/feeling of having worked your butt off!

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both