Forums are back in action! ×

So it has been about a year since I have really tried any fitness. I have been married for a little over a year now and have managed to put on the weight I loss plus some. I'm now up to 155. I know to some people that is an ideal weight especially being 5'8", but for me it is not. I am not happy with myself. The only plus thing I have achieved is being smoke-free. February 1, 2015 will be two years of being smoke-free. I was working on cutting out Mountain Dews, but with me going back to school, taking care of my grandmother, and living with a husband who drinks nothing but, it has not gone so well. We did start buying 2 liters which makes it easier to not drink as much (read: I'm to lazy to get a glass and pour a drink so I do without.) I've tried replacing it with water. I have no diet, no exercise plan, and no accountability. I would like to loose 20 lbs, preferably by my brother's wedding in September. I just don't know where to start.