Forums are back in action! ×

Finally signed-up and ready to learn and shapeshift.

Stats:

Female

46 y/o

5'8"

155#

Goals:

1) continue to nourish my body and build-up my immune system with paleo/primal foods

2) get stronger, more flexible and toned with a regular exercise routine - starting with bodyweight exercises

3) do something outside everyday (weather permitting)

4) keeping my home more organized and tidy (uncluttered) - working toward becoming more minimalistic

I'm now a 5 year cancer survivor and plan on keeping it that way. I also need to create different/better habits where exercise is concerned. I'm pretty good in the food department and have eaten paleo for the past 5 years, sometimes 100% of the time but mostly 90%. I still have to make bread for the grain eaters in the house but at least I know what's in it when I make it.

I'm starting out as an Adventurer because I feel like I need to start over or re-vamp. I've put on 20 lbs from being a total couch potatoe after a hysterectomy last year. I went into sloth mode and need to change my frame of mind to get back into better habits with an emphasis on more movement.

Looking forward to being a part of this great community.

The Morrigan, level 0 Wood elf adventurer
STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0