Forums are back in action! ×

So here I am with all the knowledge anyone could use as far as diet and exercise. Even the science of why it works and everything. But I'm also 350+lbs (too big for my scale that stops at 325). My diet is crap and my exercise might as well not exist.

So I'm needed advice and a respawn partner or something. I need to know how you successful people are successful and what it took to stop going back.

My holdups with continuing the primal life is simply that I'm lazy. And I recognize I'm lazy. So advice, yelling, whatever. Please don't hesitate to help me in any way you see fit!

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest. "- Muhammad Ali

Is there anything that you're particularly interested in in life? Any passion? If there are exercises and diet plans tht you're thrilled about, that's wonderful, but if not, perhaps a good place to start is to think of things which interest you which you do or would like to someday do and to incorporate diet and fitness into doing them/preparing for them.

Halfling Adventurer

Level Zero

STR 0 |DEX 0 |STA 0 |CON 0 |WIS 0 |CHA 0

Constantly starting over.

So here I am with all the knowledge anyone could use as far as diet and exercise. Even the science of why it works and everything. But I'm also 350+lbs (too big for my scale that stops at 325). My diet is crap and my exercise might as well not exist.

So I'm needed advice and a respawn partner or something. I need to know how you successful people are successful and what it took to stop going back.

My holdups with continuing the primal life is simply that I'm lazy. And I recognize I'm lazy. So advice, yelling, whatever. Please don't hesitate to help me in any way you see fit!

With regards to exercise, I'm much like you. What got me into the gym was twofold.

1) The realization that it's getting nasty out there and I need to he able to take care of myself and those around me.

2) The 5x5 Stronglifts app.It broke my cycle of researching things, I was no longer seeing something new and wandering off in that direction.

With regards to the diet, it's a snowball effect for me. Find something simple and easy to make, then use that like you would a sandwich. Same basic parts, just change the flavors.

For me it's eggs or salad. You can add meat, veggies, and spices to the eggs in any manner you want, and they take 10 mins to scramble. Same idea with salad, brown up some meat, throw it on a pile of veggies, add some toppins and eat.

Now branch off from there...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Thank you guys for responding. I think my main issue is a mental thing. I just have to get over that mental hump to transfer to a primal lifestyle. The way for me to do that is be in competition with someone I think. I'm going to start working on that.

Thanks again for replying! I'll take all your suggestions to heart and implement them in my change!

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest. "- Muhammad Ali