Chest: 115 cm

Hip: 114 cm

Abdomin: 112 cm

Neck: 38.5 cm

Thigh: 63 cm

BF% : approx 31%

31.3 kg of fat

69.7 kg lean muscle, bone and water.

Not as horribly out of control as I thought it was going to be, however sitting steady at still to high for BF%.

Wait! What............?

Caught up with my friend today, two weeks since she had the tumour removed from her spine! She can walk!!! Has numbness from her navel to her knee encompassing her right around to her spine, but they expect that to fade with time. She looks fantastic and is in splendid spirits!

YAY! Awesome to hear...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Monday 20.7.2015

AM Stuff:

10 BW squats for speed

10 sec hold glute activation

10 sec hold shoulder activation

Hamstring stretch

5 dips

5 push ups

PM Stuff:

Stronglifts:

Squats:

1x10@20kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@60kg

5x5@65kg

Bench:

1x5@30kg

5x5@35kg

Row:

5x5@35kg

Ice Cream:

BB Shrugs

3x8@20kg

Tricep Extensions:

3x8@19kg

Bro Curls:

3x8@20kg

Hyperextensions:

2x10

Cable Crunches:

3x10@19kg

Alrighty so after a 2 week hiatus I am sooooooo weak, and losing that little bit of weight has made me feel weak. So as you can see my numbers are unimpressive and will probably stay as such for a little while during this cut. Working more on Bodybuilding for a time to see how we go. I have no doubt I will miss my strength but just wanna see if I can get a physique thing happening. Look strong but totally weak arse. :)

Wait! What............?

Love you went to the Boyup country music festival lol I was hoping they'd get The Pigs in, I even put the idea in but nope *sad face*

I hope you supported my girls from Boyup Brook Playgroup. I think they were doing fresh hot donuts this year :)

I will keep popping in. I want to keep an eye on your program and progress.

• Like 1

Lvl 0 Lady Dwarf Adventurer with Warrior Aspirations

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

"I'm losing weight and becoming stronger for me and no one else, it's my journey and mine alone."

Challenge Log | Battle Log | My Fitness Pal

Nothing weak arse about bodybuilding stuff. I actually find volume training more challenging than strength training, which is probably why I don't exactly do a lot of it. Anyway, seeing as you're aussie, and using SL5x5, I'm thinking I need to pay a bit more attention to what you're up to. So you can officially add one more to your creepy stalker list.

• Like 2

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

Way to get back into it. You've just inspired me to get off my ass and go do the NFBody Weight Circuit. I put it off today.....

• Like 1

Lvl 0 Lady Dwarf Adventurer with Warrior Aspirations

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

"I'm losing weight and becoming stronger for me and no one else, it's my journey and mine alone."

Challenge Log | Battle Log | My Fitness Pal

Awesome Cupcake! Just keep moving!

Alrighty so PM stuff for 22.7.2015

Stronglifts:

Warm Up:

Skipping 1 song worth, Led Zepplin song about 5 minutes?

Stretching stuff

Squats:

1x10@BW

1x5@30kg

1x5@50kg

5x5@65kg

OHP:

1x5@25kg

5x5@27.5kg

Deadlifts:

1x5@70kg

1x3@90kg

1x1@105kg (fail)

Ice Cream:

Bent Over Rows:

5x5@30kg

Close Grip Bench:

3x10@30kg (legs up)

Curls:

3x10@10kg

Cable Crunches:

1x10@19kg

Lat Pull Downs:

Nada

Cruising with this workout, squats were feeling strong and controlled, OHP no problem with bicep, Deadlifts, definately knew these were not going to be anything special but form was tight and just felt awesome to do them again! Didn't get to complete workout due to Son5 not being able to start the bike to take GF home, so I had to do it! Not happy Jan! :)

Off to ambo training, all swole and swaggering........hahahahahahahahahaha, not. ;)

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Cracker of a head ache. I'm not liking this at all. :(

Sucks. Hopefully it settles through the day and you can get back to normal for tomorrow.

Shame you couldn't get that 105 up, buts it's good to hear you enjoyed deadlifting anyway.

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

A goodly dose of nature might have you feeling better! 

If it just stopped being quite so cold you'd probably feel better also. 

• Like 1

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

The Scouts are knackered and most are going to bed, a 5.00 am morning wake up for Navigation in the dark, cold and rain.......I cannot wait! They need to find my breakfast in the bush and light a fire to cook it.......this could be challenging, it's been raining since Friday night when we got here.

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Tuesday: 28.7.2015

Madcow:

Warm Up:

Skipping

Stretching

Squats:

1x5@35kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@55kg

1x5@60kg

1x5@70kg

Bench:

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

Row:

1x5@20kg

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

Ice Cream:

BB Shrugs:

3x8@20kg

OH Tricep Extensions:

3x8@5kg

Curls:

3x8@12.5kg

Hyper Extensions:

2x10

Cable Crunches:

3x10@19kg

Smashed through the sets pretty quick. Kinda felt guilty about it but there is an end goal! Ice Cream was solid.

Wait! What............?

Forgot to add, after my workout, I shaved my head, it was pretty long for how I normally have it, feeling better now, no more camp hair for me! :)

There was a minute there where I thought I broke the shaver, phew........would have hated to drive into town half bald!

Another win, lodged my tax return today, only took 2 hours, ARGH, the good thing, at least it is set up now and next year should be easier and quicker. :)

Wait! What............?

Wow!  You shaved your head!?  Is this something you do regularly?

I was in Peace Corps in Vanuatu.  The training group after mine had a group of women who shaved their heads because it was so dang hot there.  One of them looked super cute bald, and also has her hair grew in.  It's 4 or 5 years later and she has longer hair, and it looks so weird to me now!

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->