Forums are back in action! ×

Go and make yourself another mango icecream, and you'll be fine.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Not the first crap review of the movie I have come across.

• Like 2

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Hooray for you getting back into the lifting! Those are some impressive numbers :) 

• Like 1

Cephalopod Dreams

Halfling Monk

Challenges: Level 4 | Academy: Level 10

Str 4 | Dex 4 | Sta 4 | Con 7 | Wis 5 | Cha 2

My Character

I'm aiming for my black belt in Shotokan Karate, training to defeat the monster that is chronic pain.

Battle Log | Current Challenge | Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Thank you CD.

Work has finished and yet even before I can leave the pool complex, I have two phone calls with job offers...........sadly turning both down, far too much on my plate to be travelling more and I need to start schooling my kids again.

So now I have time I need to turn that into productive lifting and *gasp* running/jogging! Something I am really looking forward to!

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Lifting heavy things and running. You are becoming a Ranger. [emoji12]

• Like 1

Awesome. I had a blended family see me at work. They had ten kids. 5-17. And we thought we were barmy.

• Like 2

Um not facing the sun? In Australia? That's called night time innit?

• Like 3

Madcow Week1 Monday 7.12.2015

Warm Up

Skipping approx 3.5 minutes

Stretching of legs, shoulders and arms

Dislocations

BW squats

30kg squats

Squats:

1x5@35kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@55kg

1x5@60kg

1x5@70kg

Bench:

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

BOR:

1x5@20kg

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

Nothing extremely special about tonight's workout except I did it, YAH me :P

I must admit though I was kinda dreading it because I have not eaten enough today as I am trying to go Keto for the next few weeks and restricting even more fruit and some veg is going to be hard, yet I had to have 2 nectarines today because SUMMER fruit! I hope I get enough calories in to work on Madcow.

Son6 was noticbly absent, he was shooting bad guys with Son1 and his GF, but that's ok, he has been rather inactive for about a week, I think growing spurt is going on, lethargic, moody and argumentative. They reckon boys are easy!

Here's to keeping this Madcow going and completing the program, first goal get past week 3!!! :)

• Like 4

Wait! What............?

Yay for lifting things. [emoji2]

I would have to move out if I went keto, I would be too much of a grumpy bastard for any human contact.

And don't call yourself a mad cow, a slightly unhinged cow maybe, but not a mad cow. [emoji13]

• Like 3

Yep, yep, yep! What is that? 'Cause I don't want it!

So update, yep standing for long periods on a hard surface, pool edge! In flip flops! :(

Obesity, yep got that covered! :(

Little exercise, or increasing exercise, running, well yep and yep! :(

Oh gosh this is the crap, NSAID, cortisone, rest, and/or surgery, but no guarantee with any of it. Guess the only thing to do is suck it up buttercup. :)

Wait! What............?

Ugh... I've had in both feet. It is a inflammation of the plantar facia - the tendon that runs from under your heal forward to the bottom front of the foot. There are a bunch of stretches for it.

Stretch it before getting out of bed or standing up. Hang off the edge of a step by the front of your foot and gently lower yourself. Freeze a 1 liter water bottle and use it to roll the bottom of your foot. Keep a small ball under your desk and roll your foot. Etc.

• Like 1

100lb Weight loss goal:  25lbs as of Jan 1,2019