Forums are back in action! ×

It's always something...

Hey y'all.

It started 2.5 weeks ago, I had just found a fitness room on my campus (which is tiny) and was psyched to use it. Then I got sick with the cold, and it lingered for two weeks. I went to school and work barely able to breathe or talk, finally I felt better this past Saturday. I went to a yoga class on campus tonight, so my shoulders and arms hurt from some of the poses. Thursday I plan on hitting the fitness room, any suggested workouts (cardio or strength)?

On a high note I got my braces off today so I can start focusing on eating more raw paleo foods.

I feel like something always comes up, school, illness, injury, that sets me back 2 or more steps. But I'll keep moving forward and making progress.  

Thanks for the vent :)

Don't think I'm helpless, just because I'm soft and cuddly! ~ Natasha Romanoff

My past is my own ~ Natasha Romanoff

I'm my own woman -- first, , last -- and always! ~ You get the idea, Black Widow is basically my role model....

Sounds like you have a great attitude. And with better exercise and diet (and vitamin d) your immune system will fend off those pesky colds. Good for you!

Ogre, but with a winning smile!

Adventurer with a touch of druid.

Attributes: all zeroes my firend, I am a n00b

Will join the next challenge!

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." - Anais Nin