Forums are back in action! ×

possible lycan adventurer

Hello rebels, 

My name is Jason i am 35 from Birmingham, Alabama. i was recently referred to this site from a friend on facebook. at first i didnt know what to make of it honestly so i immediately began feeding myself every little morsel of information i could about this group. After my research, i started talking to co-workers and fiance' about this. I knew if i didnt join this group, i would kick myself repeatedly. So, here i am. 

Im looking to lose weight at first. im roughly around 235lbs. i want to get down to 180lbs. so, adventurers guild seems promising. i know my focus will change after a while. Before i get ahead of myself, i have to achieve my first goal. 

Im a pretty hardcore gamer. i do console, pc, board games, LARP, and just about anything else.

I am currently working out using the xbox one fitness app and the reason i enjoy this is im scored and i dont have to go to a gym. im putting that off as long as i can. Im a bit of a social introvert. So, if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. im not sure exactly what else i should put. lol  

Hey mister! 

What kind of LARPing do you do? I just started gaming with the Underground Theater, because I'm a great big happy vampire player. (Go be puppets for the elders, Camarilla brats! Anarch movement for unliiiiiiife!) 

Do you have a game plan thus far? I know that my first "I've committed to taking my babystep" step was to limit my caffeine intake to one energy drink per day, which is still pretty ridiculous but I used to drink two per day plus soda.  

-S t a r . R u b y -

HEROES NEVER DIE

heatherallyse