Forums are back in action! ×

So I utterly and completely failed every goal I set for myself in the last challenge and ultimately let myself down on something I had been striving for since September.  Which sorta sucks.  But it is never to late to try again.

I think my problem is I gave myself too many loopholes to wiggle out of actually eating healthy.  So, from tomorrow morning until March 13 (and hopefully beyond) I am going to eat completely paleo.  This concept of starting completely fresh, like a blank slate (I love philosophy puns), and going head first into an new way of eating has worked for me in the past when I went vegetarian in high school.  I am hoping I'll be able to do it again.  

The reason I put an 'end date' of sorts on this is because while I definitely want to be paleo most of the time, I know it isnt realistic for me to be 100% paleo forever.  But I need this sort of buffer period before allowing myself a free day or I will never make it happen.  

March 13th also happens to be the Varsity rugby game between KCL (yaaay) and UCL (booo), so a healthy diet will go a long way in helping me prepare for this (and KCL is totally gonna win this year). 

Anyway, that's my plan.  Wish me luck! :D

Lvl 1 Hobbit Adventurer

STR 3| DEX 1| STA 1| CON 3| WIS 6| CHA 2