Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all! A little about me, take 1 part BPD and 1 part ADHD mix well until you get depression and a eating disorder resulting in a couple years of yo yo dieting and still being overweight.

I have no problems understanding the scientific side of weight loss and fitness. In fact most of what I've been reading on Steve's blog is nothing new to me. What I do have major issues with is the mental aspect (see above) and being able to stay the course in the face of adversity. Being an introvert has left me with no support system during this battle. Thankfully I have found this site which looks to be full of positivity. I hope use the community as a source of inspiration to help me make life long changes.

So I guess that's it for now, really looking forward to the upcoming challenge

Greetings and welcome to the Rebellion! I can understand what you're facing because I'm an introvert and struggle with binge eating. Also, I'm in college and have been going through emotional difficulties that have hampered my attempts to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Nerd Fitness is honestly the best fitness website I've come across because there is such a supportive community of like-minded people. 

"Don't trade what you want most of all for what you want in the moment."