Forums are back in action! ×

One month can make a huge difference...

So about a month ago, I joined the NF Academy, and I've still been taking advice from here, and I can't tell you how excited I am after this one month. Was it perfect? No. Was there progress? It was hard to tell until I took progress pics and measurements! My weight had fluctuated so much this past month that I was starting to think all my changes were for nothing... Then I took these. My measurements were the most exciting part.

I lost an inch and a half on my neck

Two and a half inches on my chest

Three inches off my waist

And about half an inch on each thigh

That's a grand total of 8 inches!

Amazing! I was getting down on myself because it was really hard to see my progress. (I'm always hard on myself... I mean, it's only been a month...) but holy cow! I feel better, I'm more confident at work, and I have a TON of energy. I've been taking shelter dogs out for walks and to run in the yards to help expend my extra energy.

I've even convinced my husband to take his measurements this time and he's helping me build a plyo-box so I can start my parkour journey, which I never thought would happen.

If anything, this progress renews my motivation, and soon, I hope to have the confidence to post my progress pictures. :3

I just wanted to share because I've always had a hard time with my weight, and now that I'm not focusing on that, and focusing on living a healthier lifestyle, I'm seeing changes. Feels good. X3

• Like 3

Sweet.  Virtual High 5!

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr