Forums are back in action! ×

Yoga Videos

Hi!

So - this is two part.

1) As a part of my challenge, I need to do yoga twice a week. Unfortunately, another part of my yoga is to get out of debt. Therefore, I need to do yoga videos instead of yoga classes.

So, those of you who have them! Any recommendations?

2) I need to work a lot on my balancing movements. Does anyone know of a good balancing yoga video? I want this to be in addition to my regular yoga video :)

Ok, so I lied - three part.

3) I do the P90X stretch video sometimes and LOVE it, but looking for some variety. Anyone know of any other awesome stretching videos?

If I can get them on Netflix or the internets that would be even better, but I'm willing to pay :)

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

I am no expert, but I regularly mix some yoga in at home (never been to an actual class so your mileage may vary).

http://www.yogadownload.com/ - has a whole bunch of classes - balance, strength, relaxation, stretching, etc. They have a podcast of free 20 minute workouts and sell 20, 30, 45, 60, and longer classes on the site ($4-$8 per class), with audio and video classes. Each comes with a pose guide you can print out.

I also like Baron Baptiste's power yoga stuff, such as this one..